Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forbidden Tales of Science on iTunes (Shameless Self Promotion)

Hey everyone.  Sorry for the lack of updates this week following several weeks of solid updating.  I am working on some reviews as we speak so content is coming.  Today though I've decided to do some more shameless self-promoting.


You see my band Zombie Apocalypse NOW! has just released our 2010 debut EP, Forbidden Tales of Science, on iTunes and Rhapsody.   I strongly encourage you to check it out and if you like it to purchase it since it's reasonably cheap and I think it's pretty well made.  Failing that how about heading to our Facebook page and liking us?  As I understand it if we get 500,000 fans we become Rock Stars or something (I suspect this is the same type of logic Underpants Gnomes work with).


Zombie Apocalypse NOW! on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...