Thursday, October 25, 2012

Housekeeping for November

Hey guys. Sorry about lack of updates the last two weeks or so. I’ve been distracted by my band’s new album that we’ve been working on that will be released today (I’ll provide a link later). I have the last AvX review mostly done and I will hopefully get it up by tomorrow evening, with a review of Looper and the third series of the Doctor Who Revival before the end of the month. However right now I wanted to talk a bit about what’s going on next month. 

As you know I write articles here and elsewhere but I actually went to college for fiction and playwriting. So, as with last year, I’m going to be spending most of my time in November participating in National Novel Writing Month. When I did last year’s event I was so caught up in it I didn’t write a single blog for the whole month, which ended up killing the site’s traffic. Therefore while my focus will still be on NaNoMo I will try to keep a presence throughout the month. Partly I’ll try to keep doing movie reviews but they will likely be shorter than normal and I'm not sure I'll be able to do all that many. I’ll also force myself to give updates on the progress of the novel; this may help motivate me to actually finish it if my progress is up for the while world to see. So anyway it hopefully won’t be as bad as last year.

If you’re really interested in how the book is doing I’ll likely have daily updates on my Twitter account (@JasonBetaMagnus). Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...