Friday, March 1, 2013

Bandora Music Video

I'm well aware that a lot of readers on this blog aren't really all that interested in my music, judging by the lack of response.  But even so I'm compelled to share this anyway. So about a year ago my band, Zombie Apocalypse NOW!, released an EP called "Bandora's Box" and the best received track was "Bandora" a song I wrote about the Green Ranger and Rita Repulsa. Yeah, from Power Rangers. Did I mention I'm a nerd?

Anyway I always thought it'd be neat if a music video for Bandora using footage from Power Rangers was made and a shot while ago the put my extremely amateur editing skills to the task and did just that. I don't know, maybe with some visuals to go along with the music it will make it a little more appealing. We'll see.

If you like the music (and the video too I guess) please do my a favor and share it with your friends/family/co-workers/strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...