Friday, March 11, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion


Well something like this was bound to happen sooner or later.  Let’s face it: this blog isn’t the only pie I have fingers in.  I’m theoretically a writer so one would assume that eventually I’d have some project to share at some point.   So in case you somehow missed it during the last year I was (Am?) in a band called Zombie Apocalypse NOW! but its currently on hiatus as the three remaining members are all living in different cities making it impossible to properly book shows.  But I’ve launched a blog detailing our brief history (Or it will once it gets going).  Now I’m not sure how many of you are into this sort of thing but I think it’s a decent enough read.  Basically it’s a collection of stories…well actually right now there's barely anything there, I guess.  But more content is coming!
Click here for the blog.
The Doomsday Pumpkin
The official logo of ZAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...